Neat variation to usual lasagna. One can definitely can replace kale with spinach and lean beef instead of chicken. Can be served in neat portions and the leftovers are just as tasty the next day.
2 cups cooked and shredded Chicken
1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups Kale ,finely chopped
1 teaspoon ,any spice mix (Italian or spicy Indian)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cup shredded low fat Mozzarella cheese
2 cups Marinara Sauce
1 teaspoon salt
- Make the stuffing for rolls. Heat oil and add the chopped kale,garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes
- Mix in the shredded chicken ,salt and spice mix
- Finally mix in the ricotta cheese and turn off heat
- Cook the lasagna ,add the lasagna noodles to a pot of salted boiling water
- Boil the noodles just until tender. Drain all water and lay the noodles in single layer on work surface
- Spoon chicken mixture over the noodles evenly and roll the noodle
- Spread some sauce on a baking dish[13X9 inch] and lay the lasagna rolls with seam side down.
- Spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the rolls and shredded cheese evenly over all rolls. Cover tray with foil
- Preheat over to 375F and bake covered for 25 minutes and remove cover and bake another 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve warm.